Machine and plant operator
During your training as a machine and plant operator, you will learn everything you need to know about setting up, commissioning and operating production machines and plants. You will also learn how to set up and maintain machines. As an apprentice, you will be involved from the outset in manufacturing and operating large industrial machines.
What you offer:
- Good lower secondary school/ secondary modern school certificate
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Interest in electronics and mechanical processes
- Commitment, determination and passion for teamwork
- Employment in production, maintenance and development
- Retrofitting and maintenance of production machinery
- Preparation of operational procedures
- Verification of machine functions
- Commissioning of machines
What you can expect:
- Varied activities in a globally successful company with many years of experience in in-company training.
- Excellent future prospects and development opportunities in a growing group of companies
- Individual promotion right from the start
- State-of-the-art working environment
- Above-average training allowance
- Smartphone and contract subsidy of up to EUR 500 (gross) per training year
- A dynamic and international environment in which it is fun to work
Apply now for open apprenticeships at vacancies.