During your training as a mechatronics technician, you will learn everything you need to know about assembling assemblies and components into machines and systems. You will also learn how the programming of mechatronic systems works and how to configure these systems.
What you offer:
- Good lower secondary school/ secondary modern school certificate
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Interest in electronics and mechanical processes
- Commitment, determination and passion for teamwork
- Building mechatronic systems
- Building complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- Checking individual components and assembling them into systems and plants
- Commissioning, programming or installing the associated software for the finished systems
- Maintenance and repair of mechatronic systems
What you can expect:
- Varied activities in a globally successful company with many years of experience in in-company training.
- Excellent future prospects and development opportunities in a growing group of companies
- Individual promotion right from the start
- State-of-the-art working environment
- Above-average training allowance
- Smartphone and contract subsidy of up to EUR 500 (gross) per training year
- A dynamic and international environment in which it is fun to work
Apply now for open apprenticeships at vacancies.